May 12, 2012
What ever do they have in common? They rhyme. I lost the chutney and found some money.
I knew we had carted a jar of chutney down to Mazatlan and back home again but when I went to open it last night for dinner it was not in the pantry. Who took the chutney, finally found it in the one cupboard I hadn’t unpacked in the RV. Wonder how I missed that one? Oh well we will be moving back into the RV for good in two weeks.
As to the money, our financial advisor called Friday to suggest we sell some stock that had been taken over and was up 40%!! Of course we said yes! Over all it seems that year to date the Toronto stock market is down 15% while our investments are year to date up 6%, giving us an overall leg up of 21% above average. Found money!! No, I will not spend it!
We finally signed off on the plans of the new house yesterday, paid a 25% non refundable deposit. A huge relief to have it moving ahead. The selling and the move are becoming more real, exchanged some emails with the new owners of this place, they are very excited.
Finally we are getting some heat. I have been chilled to the bone since we got back from Mexico. Bring on the sun.